Anonymous asked: Hello! I love your blog and I really love the idea of you changing its name to louisvillenoms. So cute! I was hoping you wouldn’t mind recommending a restaurant for a kind of casual dinner on Friday! Myself and a few friends are going out, two of us don’t drink, and we’re hoping to get some ice cream on Bardstown Road afterwards. We’re hoping to go easier on our pockets, too. Any suggestions?
Thanks! I’ve pretty much made the decision to do it. It’s catchy!
I love it when people ask me for dining out suggestions! If you’re looking around Bardstown Road:
- Louvino has small plates. Not SUPER cheap but super hot right now.
- If you don’t drink, Ramsi’s is a good place with a big menu. You can also sit outside!
- Joy Luck is my favorite Asian place in the city. Also a great patio.
- Looking for something VERY cheap? Baxter has tons o’ pizza places and Bunz Burgerz. Deeeeelish and inexpensive.
- Gralehaus is one of my favorite places in the entire universe, and it backs right up to Holy Grale.
Thanks for the question!