I would just about kill myself to lose 15 lbs before my wedding. AND I AM DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT AND STAYING THE SAME WEIGHT.
I’m 5 foot 9. I weigh 150 lbs. I’ve been on the same diet for two years and lost 115 lbs. I work out for roughly an hour a day—lots of variety here, weights, hot yoga, kickboxing, running, etc.
- jab2dribs said: Congratulations on your weight loss! That’s really impressive. Sometimes (most-times) people who lose that much weight will hit a plateau. Don’t focus on the scale, but how you feel and look. You may be gaining a considerable amount of muscle with you gym activities….
- sarahkatherinedavis said: Girl you look wonderful just as you are— as your photographer I 100% promise.
- spare-me-your-sorrow likes this
- ichoosecake said: Metabolism kiddo. Enclude exercise for 40 mins a day and try to include some high rep low weight resistance training, drink 16oz water five times a day. Eat no more than you have been. You will lose 2-5 lbs a week. Promise! My wife will loose 15 - 20lbs from Mar through…
- shortmom said: Lift heavy weights
- stare-into-my-fucking-dick likes this
- epicuriouslouisville posted this