We went to Thai Thai in Bowling Green and had a wildly mixed experience.
- delicious, sweet, thick Thai tea
- beautiful decor
- a varied menu of real (ish) Thai food
- Satay chicken with peanut sauce was tender and aromatic
- Spring rolls were fresh, crunchy, well received
- The above soup was so thickly studded with lemongrass and ginger twigs it was impossible to eat
- The food came out piecemeal, one of my sisters didn’t get her food for thirty minutes and sat waiting for us, a starving, pathetic look on her face.
- Service was wicked bad. I don’t mind a server with an accent (those are often the best servers with the most knowledge) but a server who can’t speak proper, easily translated English isn’t a good server. There was a definite language barrier and it wasn’t conducive to a good experience.
Anyone else been to Thai Thai?